The ECO-17 Orbital Encap / Floor Machine is a very-low moisture machine featuring a built-in spray system that shoots a fine mist of spray, making it first in its class for environmental and water conservation efforts.
Comfort Grip handle and easy access spray leversallows the user complete control of the machine while running and make the ECO-17 extremely user-friendly and easy to run.
- Little to no torque for the smoothest operation
- Versatility to double as a floor scrubber
- 17″ cleaning path
- Very low moisture system to conserve water
- Built-in 4 gallon solution tank (Part #ST-4 Wave™)
- Polished aluminum torsion arms
- Durable stainless steel deck plate adds stabilizing weight for smooth operation and deep cleaning
- 10″ non-marking foam filled HD wheels for easy maneuverability
- 1 HP motor
- Diaphragm spray pump
- Encapsulation cleaning on carpet
- Tile & grout cleaning
- Grind and polish stone
- Wood floor cleaning
- Cleans concrete, vinyl, and epoxy
- Strip wax
- 17″ pad driver (Part #G113A)
- Attached 50′ power cord with cord hook to keep the power cord out of the way during cleaning
What is encapsulation carpet cleaning?
Encapping uses polymers to encapsulate and crystallize stains and dirt for immediate vacuuming. These polymers act like small sponges, which form crystals when they dry in order to absorb and hold dirt and soil, which can then easily be `vacuumed up. Since little water is used no sticky residue is left so this method provides a deep clean.
What are the benefits of encapsulation cleaning?
- Improves carpet appearance. Most soil is can be removed by conventional dry vacuuming but oily or sticky soil can leave the carpet dull and unattractive. Encapping traps soil held in the carpet so stains and dirt may finally be extracted and new soil can’t attach itself to carpet.
- Faster cleaning times. The crystallization process used in encapsulation cleaning allows for immediate vacuuming and overall faster cleaning and drying times.
- Carpets stay cleaner longer. The special polymer combats the build-up of soil after cleaning. Every routine vacuum after cleaning will continue to remove encapsulated soil.
- Low initial cost and fast payback. Encap machines easy to use and clean quickly and thoroughly. An encap machine and a vacuum are enough to get the job done.