Protect carpet and hard floors with SurfaceSaver!
This lightweight, non-skid, machine washable floor protector works with virtually every flooring type including carpet, tile and hardwood!
SurfaceSaver will make a lasting impression on your customers, and will help lessen potential accidents in the home.
This product is made of 75% cotton and 25% polyester terry cloth with a foam backing that ‘clings’ to carpet and provides traction to hard surfaces. This works great with rolling equipment and general foot traffic (though it may not stay in place if items or shoes are dragged on to the carpet). While not waterproof, SurfaceSaver is great at absorbing minor spills and moisture from shoes (large spills, however, may seep through).
Despite its appearance (1/8″ thick) and feel, SurfaceSaver is a durable long lasting product.
SurfaceSaver features and benefits include:
- Clings to carpet and carpeted stairs
- Provides traction on tile, hardwood, etc. (note: best if secured on bare stairs)
- Protects customers floors while you work – grabs dirt and debris until shaken out
- The breathable material allows the SurfaceSaver to be laid on top of damp carpet for foot traffic during the drying process
- Easy roll-up and storage (1/8″ thick and weighs 1 lb for every 8′)
- Simple maintenance – shake out or vacuum (no bristle/beater bar)
- Machine washable (see care instructions below)
- Absorbs minor spills
- Long Lasting – proven durable for job after job
Available in 6′ and 12′ runs (X 30″ wide) Order today! Current color is brown
Care instructions: shake out or vacuum (no bristle/beater bar), machine washable with moderate temperature (no fabric sheets, softener or bleach)